AUSTRIA: IMMIGRATION FOR VERY HIGHLY QUALIFIED WORKERS
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Austria.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS:
Settlement and Residency Act (Niederlassungs-und Aufenthalaltsgesetz)
Reach at least 70 points (on 100) according to the eligibility criteria for very highly qualified persons (based on special qualifications and skills, work experience, language skills, age and studies in Austria).
- Completed application forms
- Recent photo ID, 35×45 mm
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Residence tenancy agreement (or purchase agreement) in Austria
- Proof of health insurance coverage in Austria
- Bank certificate confirming the presence of sufficient means of substance during your stay in Austria
- Police certificate of good conduct
- Education certificates and diplomas
- Documents confirming your professional and/or business activity (paystubs, employment history, employment contract, pension)
- Documents confirming research activities (scientific publications, innovations)
- Certificates or diplomas confirming your knowledge of the German or English language (at least level A1)
- We will provide you a consultation regarding: the process of immigration to Austria, the procedures of obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to Austria
- Signature of the agreement
- You will have to prepare and legalize the required documents
- We have a team of sworn translators located in Austria who are responsible for translating all the documents into German
- You will obtain a jobseeker visa, valid 6 months, in order to find a job in Austria. This period of time is meant to search for a job
- When you sign an employment offer (work contract) with an Austrian company, you can obtain a Red-White-Red Card, valid for one year, is renewable once for one (1) year and an another three (3) years
- Permanent resident card you might obtain after living in Austria at least five (5) years
The members of your family will be included in the immigration process to Austria. Therefore, they will obtain a visa that allows them to stay in Austria.
After living in Austria for 10 years, you are eligible to apply for Austrian citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)