AUSTRIA: IMMIGRATION FOR ENTREPRENEURS
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Austria.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS:
- Create a company in Austria or purchase an existing one
- Intend to invest in your company situated in Austria
- Intend to create new jobs or protect existing jobs, OR
- Intend to introduce new technologies to your company in Austria, OR
- Present important implications of your company to an Austrian region
- Completed application forms
- Passport and identity card (copies of all identification pages)
- Recent photo ID, 35×45 mm
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Residence tenancy agreement (or purchase agreement) in Austria
- Proof of health insurance coverage in Austria
- Bank certificate confirming the presence of sufficient means of substance during your stay in Austria
- Police certificate of good conduct
- Business and financial plan (as we as evidence to create new jobs or protect existing jobs in Austria)
- Registration documents of your Austrian company
- Documents confirming your professional and/or business activity
- We will provide you a consultation regarding: the process of immigration to Austria, the procedures of obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to Austria
- You will have to prepare and legalize the required documents
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into German
- We will prepare your application
- We will submit your immigration application to the Arbeitsmarktservice AMS to obtain necessary confirmation documents
- We will submit your complete application to the Consulate of Austria in your country to obtain Austrian immigration visa
- The immigration visa allows you to arrive to Austria and apply for residence card
- The residence authority will issue the Red-White-Red card, valid for one (1) year and is renewable once for one (1) year and an additional three (3) years
- After living in Austria for five (5), you may apply for a permanent resident card, valid ten (10) years
The members of your family are included in the immigration process to Austria and will obtain a visa and a residence that allows them to stay in Austria.
After living in Austria for 10 years, you are eligible to apply for Austrian citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)