CANADA (QUEBEC): IMMIGRATION FOR INVESTORS
We will be pleased to answer and discuss any concerns you may have on the immigration process to Canada.
In addition to our standard service, in which we assist the client throughout every step, we offer private support to our clients. Our staff can be assigned to meet you in the city where you live or work for personal meetings. The purpose of those meetings is to provide assistance and personalized service during your immigration process.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS:
- Possess a net worth of no less than $1,600,000 CAN
- Intend to live in Quebec
- Invest $800,000 CAN in the Investor Program in Quebec, refundable after five (5) years, OR
- Invest $200,000 CAN in the Investor Program in Quebec, nonrefundable
- Meet the required qualifications according to the point system
- Completed application forms
- Recent photo ID, 35×45
- Passport and identity card
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Diplomas and certificates
- Documents confirming and describing your professional and/or business activity (employment history, employment contract)
- Evidence you have at least two (2) out of five (5) years of experience in management
- Bank certificates confirming the legal source and existence of financial funds (minimum $1,600,000 CAN)
- We will provide you a consultation regarding: the process of immigration to Canada, the procedures of obtaining a residence permit, questions related to education, insurance, integration, healthcare, administrative and other aspects associated with your move to Canada
- Signature of the agreement
- You will have to prepare and legalize the required documents
- We have a team of sworn translators who are responsible for translating all the documents into French or English
- We will submit your application to the Quebec Immigration authorities and to the Direction du courrier, de l’encaissement et de l’évaluation comparative (in Montréal)
- After obtaining a CSQ (certificat de sélection du Québec), we will apply to the Canadian Immigration authorities
- Canadian Consulate will verify your medical exam and police certificate
- In case of a favorable answer, before obtaining a Canadian visa, you must transfer $ 800,000 CAN to a Canadian broker or trust company (who is authorized by government),
- Canadian Immigration Visa will give you the right to come to Canada and will issue you a permanent resident card, valid for five (5) years
- After five (5) years, the broker or trust company will reimburse you $800,000 CAN
- Please note that Quebec has a quota with regards to the number of applications accepted within one (1) year. Therefore, Quebec is willing to accept only 1750 applications starting on August 31st 2015 and ending on January 31st 2016
- Investor applicants from France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland are not considered in the quote
- In order to keep your Canadian resident card, you must stay physically on Canadian soil for at least two (2) years in a five (5) year period
The members of your family will be included in the immigration process to Canada. Therefore, they will obtain a Canadian permanent resident card.
After living in Canada for at least four (4) years in a period of six (6), your family and you are qualified to apply for Canadian citizenship.
Start your immigration procedure with us.
If you request more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts)