Immigration – Investor
Spain will issue a permanent residence to foreigners who comply with any of the following options:
1. An individual who acquires a property whose value meets or exceeds 500,000.00 Euros.
2. An individual who invests at least 2,000,000.00 Euros in Government bonds from Spain.
3. An individual who invests a minimum of 1,000,000.00 Euros in a Spanish company.
Immigration – Business
Please see the Immigration – Investor section.
Immigration – Special
For the initial granting of a permanent residence without permission to work the applicant must:
1. Regularly be found in Spanish territory.
2. In the event that the applicant is an adult, he must not have a criminal record in Spain and in the countries where they have lived before in the past five years.
3. Not be listed as objectionable in the territorial space of countries with which Spain has signed an agreement to that effect.
4. Have sufficient financial means to meet the living expenses of himself and his family during the period of time for which you wish to reside in Spain without needing to work.
5. Have health insurance with an insurer authorized to operate in Spain.
6. Not to return voluntarily to their country of origin without the intention of returning to Spain.
7. Not have any diseases that may be a risk to public health in accordance with the provisions of the International Health Regulations (2005).
8. Have paid the legally approved fee.
Individuals wishing to reside in Spain without permission to work, must have sufficient financial means for the duration of the visit in the following amounts:
1. The financial means must be at least 400% of the minimum monthly salary set by IPREM (Indicator de Renta de Efectos Multiples) in Euros or the equivalent in foreign currency.
2. For each dependent, the financial means must be at least 100% of the minimum monthly salary set by IPREM (Indicator de Renta de Efectos Multiples) in Euros or the equivalent in Foreign currency.
Immigration – Renewal
A foreigner, who wishes to renew his temporary residence permit, may apply at any public records office or Office of Immigration within sixty days prior to the date of expiration of the visa. The application extends the validity of the previous authorization pending the outcome of proceedings.
For renewal, the applicant must meet the requirements “d”, “e” and “h” specified for the initial procurement and meet the following requirements:
• Have a temporary residence permit within 90 days of expiration.
• Minors under the care of the applicant must be educated at the minimum level for their age during their stay in Spain.
The application form (EX-01), in duplicate, completed and signed by the applicant, you must also submit the following documentation:
• Complete copy of passport or valid travel documents.
• Proof of sufficient financial means for the period requested (see next section)
• Proof of health insurance.
• Report issued by the regional authorities certifying the education level of the minors under their care that are of compulsory school age.
The temporary residence permit renewed is valid for two years unless otherwise stated.
We invite you to visit the official government website:
Tel: +34-649-487-206 (Spain),